- Monsoon Flood Rescue Database by GMA News
- Crowdsourced Google doc for those who need help. Please check.
- Follow the hashtag #RescuePH on Twitter for real-time requests! There are too many requests, and I wasn’t sure about the timestamp so I took out the info here. Instead, go to #RescuePH
- @chairmangordon [Admin] FOR THOSE WHO NEED RESCUE PLEASE KINDLY CALL OUR OPERATION CENTER HOTLINE SO THAT WE CAN GET THE DETAILS: CALL 143 OR 527-0000
- @PTVPh RED CROSS: If you need to be rescued, call 143 and 527-0000. Put a white blanket outside your house so rescuers can locate where you are.
- Rescue5PH Hotline: 922-5155
- Philippine Coast Guard: 0917-PCGDOTC (0917-7243682) / Please text the exact address for rescue #RescuePH
- Call 817-5292 for animal rescue.
HOW TO HELP, DONATIONS
–> SUBMIT info here: ReliefPH Submission
–> Find out how you can help here: ReliefPH
–> Follow the hashtag #ReliefPH for relief operations details, calls for donations, etc.
–> Help needed in Taytay, Rizal. 1,500 families in 17 evac. areas need mats, meds, food & water. Contact Evans Garcia at 09065080937
–> PAREF Woodrose is accepting donations for flood victims. Please send your donations of water, canned goods, rice, blankets, and clothes to PAREF Woodrose School, Acacia Avenue Extension, Ayala Alabang Village, Muntinlupa.
–> Colegio San Agustin Dasma is accepting relief goods starting 8:30 AM. Proceed to high school building. Repackers welcome
–> Christ the King Parish (greenmeadows ave, libis) has been accepting any canned goods, clothing, water, and medicine.
–> If you have relief goods to share, you may drop them at RFM Corporate Center, Mandaluyong City.
–> ASMPH (beside Medical City, Ortigas) will be OPEN FOR DONATIONS of relief goods (FOOD,WATER,CLOTHES,etc.) tomorrow. please spread
–> Alliance of Concerned Teachers (ACT) accepting donations in kind at Teachers Center, Mines cor. Dipolog St. Bgy. VASRA, QC
–> Task Force Obrero accepting cash and kind donations at 63 Narra St. Proj 3, QC http://twitpic.com/agiraz
–> Miriam College CSC now accepting donations. Contact Shirley 09178517408/Clarke 09178797603
–> LBC branches as drop-off centers for Phil. Red Cross. You may take your donations for flood victims to the nearest branch starting tom Aug 8. Pls make sure they are properly labled as donations and we will make sure these are sent immediately to the Red Cross evacuation centers. Most needed are blankets, water, milk, easy-to-eat foods like biscuits, rice, baby diapers, mats/banigs, toiletries. PLEASE don’t use plastic bags, instead use a blanket, towel or old shirt to tie-up and carry your donations. Thank you.
–> Assumption Antipolo is now accepting relief goods – clothing, food, etc. Every little bit helps.
–> For people in ORTIGAS: Donations will be accepted in UA&P (Pearl Drive) the WHOLE DAY. Just leave them with the guards.
–> Victory Ortigas: Starting 5PM, Victory Center, Level 4, West Wing, Robinsons Galleria.
–> South RELIEF operations: Red Cross Muntinlupa 8097131, 850681; De La Salle Zobel Gate7 09178597602; ATC Concierge 842-2782.
–> CDRC accepting flood relief donations at 72-A Times St., West Triangle, QC
–> CCF Alabang accepting donations of OFF LOTION, BLANKETS, MEDICINE, CANNED GOODS. Address: G/F Prime Street Madrigal Business Park.
–> CCF Makati – 3F A. Venue Mall, Makati Avenue, Makati City; 09062541396, 7953019
–> Muntinlupa: De La Salle Zobel has started relief goods collection and distribution. You may contact Jayjay Jacinto at 09178597602.
–> Donations in kind accepted at WHITESPACE (Hall B), 2314 Don Chino Roces Ave Makati. Indicate donations are for PRC.
–> St. Paul College, Pasig is now open for shelter & donations. Just contact (02) 6311835 loc.148.
–> Sagip Kapamilya details
–> Red Cross donations via the Red Cross Website
–> Red Cross donations via Multiply – You can donate here.
–> TULONG LETRANISTA: Call 9225155.You may also donate ready-to-eat goods until Aug9,12nn.Pls drop by the SC ofc or contact you program senator.
–> Ateneo de Manila University through the DReaM Team (Disaster Response and Management Team) in partnership with the Simbahang Linkod ng Bayan: Details
–> GMA Kapuso Foundation Operation Bayanihan appealing for donations in cash or in kind. More info here.
–> Enderun Colleges in Taguig is also now a drop-off point for relief operations. Contact details (8565000 loc. 550)
–> Repost: Pilipinas Natin is in need of volunteers for repacking relief goods in the Dept of Agrarian Reform, Gate 1, QC circle. Contact 09163200809.
–> Advisory to all UP Diliman students: IskoOperation is now ACCEPTING DONATIONS at USC Office, 2nd Flr Vinzons Hall. VOLUNTEERS will also be needed for packing and distribution. For inquiries, kindly contact your USC or college councils thru 09277571005 or 09065701029
–> Xavier School is accepting donations for the victims of typhoon Gener and the Monsoon Rains brought about by Typhoon Haikui from 9 August to 15 August 2012. Please bring as many relief bags to Xavier School with each bag containing 8 CANNED GOODS, 12 PACKS OF INSTANT NOODLES, 2 LITRES OF WATER and 2 KILOS OF RICE to Xavier School. Please arrange them already so it may be easier to distribute them to the different victims. Thank you for your generosity! Let us be MEN FOR OTHERS! #LuceatLux
–> One Meralco Foundation is now accepting donations to help families affected by the heavy rains. You may donate canned goods, water, crackers and cash to our office in Meralco Center in Ortigas. You may also get in touch with Rain (0908-8980562) or Reggie (09399371324). Maraming salamat!
–> ANGEL BRIGADE accepts relief goods, Frank Provost Bldg, 120 Jupiter St., BelAir Makati. Tel: 8970383 / 8970307.
–> The Kabataan Party-List (
@kabataanpl) is accepting relief aid. You may send them to Rm. 419, North Building in the Batasan Pambansa.
–> From @patriciahizon: For those is eastwood, you can drop off donations at the EASTWOOD PALAZZO RESIDENCE (tell guard it’s 4 Lei). Towels, blankets, clothes, eyc
–> Taguig City Hall (tweet from Lino Cayetano)
–> @gmanews If you want to help out: GMA Kapuso Telethon: (02) 981-1950.
–> GMA Network Operation Bayanihan Relief Operations now open. Just call 9811950.
–> @rescue5ph Donations (in kind) are pouring in for flood victims. If you would like to donate, please call 922-5223 (News 5 Aksyon Center).
–> Gawad Kalinga - OPERATION WALANG IWANAN NOW ACTIVATED!
GK Command Center for relief operations for North NCR is at HRD Training Center, Department of Agrarian Reform Compound, Quezon City (take Gate 1). We are ready to accept relief goods.
Initial target is 1000 food packs. We need rice, instant noodles, canned goods, bread, coffee and sugar.
–> LASALLIAN RELIEF OPERATIONS:
(as of 11:30 AM, August 7, 2012)
LA SALLE GREEN HILLS
343 Ortigas Avenue, Mandaluyong City
Kindly drop your donations at Gate 2 along Ortigas Avenue
Volunteers and Cash Donations: Look for Marlo Castillo of the Lasallian Mission Office
DE LA SALLE ZOBEL
University Avenue, Ayala Alabang Village, Muntinlupa City
Kindly drop your donations at Gate 7
Inquiries: Please contact Mr. Jayjay Jacinto of the Social Action Office at 09178597602
WHAT TO DONATE:
Ready to eat food (does not require cooking, and preferably in easy to open cans or pouches)
–> Accepting donations (from @travelkage and @karinakylle):
- White Space
- Ateneo Cervini Dorm
- Kapuso Foundation
- School of the Holy Spirit
–> Drop-off points for Donations:
- The Malate Branch of Victoria Court is now a drop off point for donations, preferably soap, pampers, water and hot food please.
- @rajolaurel: @DivinemLee @elmerlapena @houseoflaurel can be also used as drop off area for relief goods! 6013 JD Villena st. Poblacion Makati!
- @DivinemLee: New drop off@smmegamall! SM MEGAMALL EVENT CTR, lower ground floor MEGA A! Pls RT!
- @patriciahizon: Donation drop off: 1. Eastwood Palazzo Residences 2. Oracle Hotel on Katipunan 3. Sonsi house of longganisa, Madison square, pioneer st.
- @jctannery Make a collect text by sending your message to 44+11digit# (440920xxxxxxx) Details here: http://go.smart.com.ph/default/article/view/639/
- @enjoyglobe For our stranded passengers, we have set-up a Globe Libreng Tawag Station at Victory Liner, Cubao. Free calls & txts.
- Globe Libreng Tawag: Concepcion Elem Sch, Mkna; Daanghari Elem Sch, Navotas; Victory Liner Cubao, QC. free all-net calls, sms
- Emergency Texting for Globe prepaid – Text GTSOS to 3733
- Emergency Texting for Smart prepaid – Call *767
- From @Smartcares: Smart Tip: Request for emergency load by calling *808+number of your family/friend. eg. *80809181234567
- From @4sqPhilippines: ALERT: For
@SMARTCares prepaid subscribers, dial *7572 to receive emergency credits worth P5 to be deducted upon reload.
- Smart to Red Cross via SMS. Text RED to 4143. (10, 25, 50, 100, 300, 500, 1000). For Globe Text RED AMOUNT to 2899
(mostly from @mindanaoan)
- Philippine Red Cross hotline – 143, 911-1876, 527-0000, 527-0856 (headquarters)
- National Disaster Risk Reduction and Management Council (NDRRMC) – (02) 911-1406/912-2665/9125668
- National Disaster Coordinating Council (NDCC) – (02) 911-1406/911-1873/911-1906
- Meralco – 16211/16220/09175592824/09209292824
- Manila Water – 1627
- Maynilad – 1626
- Philippine National Police (PNP) Hotline Patrol – 117 or send TXT PNP to 2920
- Bureau of Fire Protection (NCR) – (02) 729-5166, 410-6254, 431-8859, 407-1230
- Philippine Coast Guard – (02) 527-3877, (02) 527-8481, 0917-724-3682, 0917-PCG-DOTC
- Metro Manila Development Authority (MMDA) – 136
- Department of Transportation and Communications (DOTC) hotline – 7890 or 0918-8848484
- Department of Public Works and Highways (DPWH) – (02) 304-3713
- North Luzon Expressway (NLEX) hotlines – (02) 3-5000 and (02) 580-8910
- Subic-Clark-Tarlac Expressway (SCTEX) hotlines – 0920-96-SCTEX (72839)
- Skyway System Hotline – (02) 776-7777, 0915-6256231, 0939-5006910
- South Luzon Expressway (SLEx) hotline – 0908-8807539
- Quezon City Rescue – (02) 927-5914
- Quezon City General Hospital – (02) 920-5002
- Marikina Rescue – (02) 646-2436
- Pasig Rescue – (02) 631-0099
- Taguig Emergency Hotline – 1623
- Manila Traffic Hotline – (02) 527-3087
- Cainta Traffic Hotline – (02) 646-0044, 655-7368 loc. 164
- Las Piñas Traffic – (02) 874-5756, 874-3957, 874-3927
- Mandaluyong Hotline – 534-2993
- Taguig Traffic – (02) 838-4301 loc. 7112
- Marikina STOC – (02) 646-1651
- Pasig Traffic – (02) 643-0000, 724-5813
- Makati Public Safety Dept – (02) 844-3146, 819-3270
- Valenzuela City Rescue: 292-1405, 352-2000 loc. 2116, 2112, 0999-744-1692 | via Mayor
Posted by @Rescue5PH on Twitter:
- For Malabon Rescue hotline: 281-4999 loc 1017 or 1018
- For Paranaque Rescue hotline: 923-2499
- For Navotas Rescue hotline: 281-8602 / 281-4174 / 281-8573
- For Pasig and Pateros Rescue hotline: 641-6373 / 643-0000 / 631-0099
- For Muntinlupa Rescue hotline: 862-2525 / 862-2664
- For Quezon City Rescue hotline: 928-4396 / 927-5914 / 924-2027
- For Antipolo Rescue hotline: 696-9911
Twitter accounts to follow:
“May your coming year be filled with magic and dreams and good madness. I hope you read some fine books and kiss someone who thinks you’re wonderful, and don’t forget to make some art — write or draw or build or sing or live as only you can. And I hope, somewhere in the next year, you surprise yourself.” - Neil Gaiman
May you all have a blessed day today and may you share your blessings with those who are less fortunate. They need us more than ever during this season of giving, hope, and love.
As a popular song says, “Feed the world, let them know it’s Christmas time again…”
Save the date! JANUARY 7, 2012
Name of the event: “Dili kamo nag-iisa”. Tagalog and Bisaya joining together to provide help.
Venue: Rizal Memorial Stadium
[UPDATE] Azkals and friends will face Internacional de Madrid on Jan. 7, 2012 at the Rizal Memorial Stadium, for “Dili kamo nag-iisa.” You can check out the article here.
Santi Araneta (@santiaraneta on Twitter) posted the following on Twitter:
- Reserve January 7th for a good charity fund raiser. Lots of surprises coming. Save the date!
- The plan, Jan 7th Azkals/UFL v CF Madrid & much more if all goes 2 plan. Football for a cause, please support, thanks
- Let’s make
#sendongcharitygame the biggest football event! Our kababayans down south need all the help they can get! Save the date! Jan 7
- I am confident that the
#sendongcharitygame will be very successful but from now till then we must continue to send goods to the victims!
- Remember, it matters not who we play against, but what we play for
Use the hashtag #sendongcharitygame to get updates on Twitter.
- Typhoon #Sendong update – Volunteers are needed at CAPITOL UNIVERSITY. Pls proceed to the gym and look for Armi Sobremisana. (via @mindanaoan)
- Cagayan de Oro: Volunteers are needed at DSWD Cagayan de Oro (Masterson Rd, Upper Carmen) to repack and deliver relief goods. Contact tel. nos. (088) 858-8134, (088) 858-6333 or mobile no. 09066150095 (Manny Borres)
- Pasay: DSWD NROC, NAIA Chapel Road, Pasay City (beside Airport Police Department and back of Air Transportation Office). Contact tel. nos. 8528081, 8512681 or mobile no. 09189302356 (Francia Fabian)
ILIGAN BLOGGERS SOCIETY
- VOLUNTEERS NEEDED! Look for Erika Cruz 09052802002
- GK is calling volunteers to repack goods for CDO on December 22 at 10AM at GK HQ, Mandaluyong.
- View map here: gk1world.com/GlobalContactUs
- To confirm, contact Banik Merenciano (Demetria Malaya) at 09162638056.
GMA Kapuso Foundation
- GMA’s Unang Hirit is looking for telethon volunteers. (via @carlosceldran)
Under the Milk Code, government agencies cannot accept infant formula donations – from milk companies or individuals.
Infants in evacuation centers in areas hit by Sendong need breastmilk. If you’re in Metro Manila, here are some places you can donate breastmilk (info from Daphne Osena-Paez’s Twitter feed):
- Breastmilk Bank – 17 Green Grove Villa, Lantana Rd., Barangay Mariana, New Manila, QC (office of Kalusugan ng Mag-Ina, Inc)
- In Manila, drop off for breastmilk UP-PGH Human Milk Bank, 4th Floor, Left Central Block (LCB) c/o Tina or Grace or the NICU Fellow.
Freshly expressed breastmilk can last 3-4 months freezer. UP PGH Human Milk bank has a pasteurization machine so the milk can last longer. Breastmilk will be transported by UNICEF and its partners.
For tips on storing and transporting breastmilk safely, check out bit.ly/tg89We (via askdrsears.com)
Mother post: How You Can Help Typhoon Sendong Victims
There are so many drop-off points for your donations! Please check the list below:
Mother post: How You Can Help Typhoon Sendong Victims
Our brothers and sisters from the south need our help. There are many ways for you to donate cash/money to the different groups helping out. Please see the info below:
This post is continuously being updated so please come back regularly for additional info. The original list is below, but it has gotten too long so I’ve decided to cut and add new posts which will be easier to go through. All of the information come from Twitter and Facebook. Here are the different posts, depending on what you need:
- Cash/Money Donations (categorized by type of donation)
- Donations In Kind (categorized by location)
- Information on Breastmilk Donations
- Call for Volunteers
- [Update as of December 19, 2011 10:40PM]
@ANCALERTS NDRRMC Exec. Dir. Ramos says ‘Sendong’ death toll now at 927